Affiliate marketing depends on one thing, getting visitors to your site. Now there are several ways to do this, from paid ads to traffic that you send directly to your site from either emails or social media, but each of these depends an investment from you of either time or (lots of) money. Now if you’re like me, you got into this business to keep your free time while making more money, so spending bunch of either just doesn’t make sense.
There is another way to get visitors to your site, and that is to have them find you on Google for your target keywords. This requires an SEO strategy, and an SEO strategy requires content. There are three main ways to get content, write it yourself, pay someone to write it, or use PLR (private label rights) content.
The first two fall back into the category of time and money spent, I’m going to come back to this in a moment. The third method, PLR content, can be problematic. The main issue with PLR content is that you hve no idea how many other websites are using the same content. I should mention one more thing about your SEO strategy here, not only does Google like good, relevant content, Google demands unique content. If your article is posted on a bazillion other sites, it will not help your Google rankings, and in fact may hurt them.
Now, there is a way to leverage all three of the methods in the previous paragraph to satisfy both your content and SEO needs, and that is to use a content spinner. In today’s highly competitive affiliate marketing arena, however, not just any content spinner will do, you need the best content spinner available to make sure your content is both fresh and unique enough to help your search engine results.
This one is not even hard, the best content spinner, hands down, is SpinRewriter 11.
Using SpinRewriter 11, you can get the most mileage out of your content creation. Whether you write the articles yourself, pay a content creator, or use PLR articles, applying the amazing technology that SpinRewriter 11 puts in your hands will make you a content creation machine.
Consider these scenarios:
- Scenario 1: You write a 500 word article in your chosen niche to post on your site. In order to get the most SEO traction from this article you also want to post it on other sites linking back to your site. You could either spend hours writing several versions of the same article yourself, or use SpinRewriter 11 to create literally hundreds of unique articles from the one article that you wrote in minutes.
- Scenario 2: You hire a writer to create a blog post for you. You could pay this same writer to create all of the unique articles you need or take the one that you paid for and spin it into as many unique articles as you’d like.
- Scenario 3: You purchase PLR content to post on your site. Instead of taking a chance that duplicate content hurts your Google rankings, you use SpinRewriter 11 to create unique versions of the PLR content and avoid any SEO penalties for duplicate content.
Now personally, I learned a long time ago to just say no to PLR content, but that’s just me. I know several marketers that use it, and if you’re just starting out PLR content can get your site launched very quickly. However, of the marketers that I know that use PLR content, I don’t know a single one that uses it out of the box, they all spin this content first.
I do, however, both write my own content and hire writers to create content for me. When it comes to hiring writers, there are many sources you can find on the internet where you can get articles written very inexpensively, many as low as five to ten dollars for a 500 word article for example, and some even less than that. Depending on the site I’m building, I do sometimes use these sites, but for my marketing strategy (learn more about that here) some of my sites are more important than others. For those sites I want well-researched, longer articles, and generally pay anywhere from five to seven dollars per 100 words. Now this means I may pay anywhere from $35 to $50 for just one article. It doesn’t take a doctorate in finance to figure that I would quickly be broke if I tried to populate all of my nearly 100 sites, plus all of my Web 2.0 properties, plus all of the sites I post on to oikn back to my main sites if I paid that amount for everything I posted.
Using SpinRewriter11, I am able to pay that amount for a great article, and basically re-use the same article across many sites while ensuring that each one has unique, highly optimized content. Take a look at the video below to see how the creator, Aaron Sustar, uses SpinRewriter11 to create 500 unique articles in under 45 seconds. Seriously, 45 seconds!
As you can see, SpinRewriter11 creates unique content by employing a tool called Emulated Natural Language to produce new content that is not only easily readable, but also understands that words can have different meanings depending how and where they are used in a sentence. This is what sets SpinRewriter11 apart from other spinners that simply look for certain words and randomly replace them with synonyms. Spinning content does not save time if it requires you to re-write the spun content. SpinRewriter11 is a “one click” content spinner.
Consider just a few of the features of SpinRewriter11:
- Deep spinning: Add multiple levels of spintax to gte even more unique texts
- Every major spintax format supported: So whatever spintax system your app uses, you can integrate it with your Spin Rewriter account
- Replace keywords with links: Internal linking’s a great SEO technique – for example on an affiliate eCommerce blog, it means you can also automatically connect to other products you’re offering.
- Sentence and paragraph-level spinning: Rewrite more than just words
- List shuffle: Spin Rewriter can automatically reorder lists
- Bulk article spinning: Got a lot of product descriptions you want to spin? No problem. Spin Rewriter can do them all at once.
- Copyscape integration: Wire up your Copyscape account and you can immediately see if your content will be flagged as duplicate. Not that it ever will be after you’ve used Spin Rewriter, but it’s nice to confirm 🙂
- Photo and video integration: Select free images and videos using the built-in media APIs, and Spin Rewriter will randomly add them at sensible places in the article.
- SEO integration: Spin Rewriter 11 is integrated into basically all other popular SEO software tools which means you can spin all your content right inside your other SEO tools, on the fly
- FREE 5 DAY TRIAL: That’s right, you have 5 days to take SpinRewriter11 for a test drive, if you decide to keep it, you can pick it up at a discounted price right now. Click here now to start your five day trial.
SpinRewriter was originally launched in 2011 and has been constantly updated over the nearly ten years since. Unlike tools you may purchase that work great now but not for the long term, SpinRewriter11 is just the latest version of the longest running and most updated content spinner available. Don’t worry about waiting for the next version, once you purchase your software will be automatically updated to the latest version.
As I said before, SpinRewriter11 is the best content spinner, hands down. But you don’t have to take my word for it, try it yourself free for five days and see how to never again worry about having enough content.